Are your projects late and over budget?
Are poor estimates sabotaging your project plans?
Are you frequently making heroic, last-minute efforts to save a project?
New Leaf offers:
- Customized and off-the-shelf training programs to bridge the performance gaps of individuals and their organizations.
New Leaf helps you:
- Assess your organization’s project management maturity with our Organizational Maturity Model©.
- Define project managers’ current and ideal performance with our Project Manger Competency Assessment©.
- Design powerful tools to improve project portfolio management.
- Smooth a project launch or facilitate a project recovery.
Convenient and affordable PDUs:
- Through self-directed white paper test modules.
- With instructor-led training programs.
- Through an interactive, on-line game, QPM
New Leaf Project Management helps organizations develop better project managers and stronger project teams. Led by Jack Nevison, our comprehensive approach is based on industry research and anchored to The PMBOK® Guide, the industry standard. We offer project management training for all levels of experience, from novice to veteran, including preparation for the Project Management Professional (PMP®) Exam. We customize programs to meet individual client needs and blend training with coaching for sustained practice improvement. Certified by the Project Management Institute (PMI®) as a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.), our training programs, white papers, and games earn you Category A PDUs.